Thursday, April 9, 2009

Final Project Idea

Gaginang, the nonprofit I co-founded and run, is applying for a grant to do an e-learning project (guess who thought up the idea?) for an introduction to Teochew culture/language. This project actually builds off the flash project I did back in ITEC 823 which was basically the same thing. If I continue doing this through the 830 final, I think I'd wanna do the following:

Create a super basic intro to what Teochew is (There is a great need for this I think) that covers all the basic aspects of Teochew culture/language. I'm thinking something very lively, colorful, funky, and fun. Also, I'd love to use just web2.0 tools + maybe Captivate. I'm thinking map mashups, bubble-pop-ups, and storytelling.

1 comment:

Damobius said...

Hey Ty, I remember that project from 823! I think it'd be a great project to continue here. Good luck! Can't wait to see how it turns out (as I recall, the flash project was quite cool!)